Agricultural & Rural Projects

Agricultural and Rural Planning Permission

Goodwin Planning Services are experienced in applying for and obtaining agricultural and rural planning permission. We are based in Cheshire and often work in areas including Chester, Warrington, Manchester and North Wales including Flintshire, Wrexham, Denbighshire and Conwy. We operate UK-wide.

Applications for rural planning permission 

Examples of planning permissions obtained for clients include:
  • Change of use and extensions of redundant building in Cheshire Green Belt to facilitate use as a vehicle repair/MOT centre
  • Permanent and temporary agricultural worker’s dwellings in Green Belt and open countryside
  • Change of use of redundant buildings to create 7 live/work units in Cheshire
  • Creation of new livery yard, ménage and essential workers dwelling in Cheshire
  • Change of use of live work units to dwellings in Cheshire Green Belt
  • Change of use of offices to dwellings in Green Belt
  • Replacement dwellings in Green Belt and open countryside
Agricultural and Rural Planning Permission
Do you need assistance applying for rural planning permission in Cheshire or the North West? Call 
01829 752 851
Share by: